Home About Us Amanda's Classroom Ashley's Classroom Freebies Ashley's Instagram Amanda's Instagram TeachersPayTeachers Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Peek at My Week!

Happy Sunday!! Wowza-it has been for-ever-er since I have posted! Thanks to Amanda for posting the other day! We are going to get better-we promise!! :)

I wanted to show you a quick peek at my week coming up!! It is going to be a pretty fun one! & short and sweet for me. :)

Tomorrow is a Professional Development day which I am FINE with after Valentine's Day! I am STILL pooped from those kiddos ;) I get to sit in meetings all day and learn how to be a TELPAS rater. Boo!

Tuesday we take a field trip to the Dallas Museum of Art!!! I am super excited! The kids are too!

Wednesday is one of my teammates baby shower! It is going to be so cute! I have really enjoyed using my "creative teacher" side to help create cute banners/labels for her shower!  


In my classroom I use buckets/sparklers as table "points". Once their table receives 10 sparklers they get a prize! I LOVE this classroom management tool-I saw it first on A Cupcake for the Teacher!I have three tables who each have 9 sparklers so one is definitely going to win this week! When they get to 10 sparklers they get to scan a secret QR code from my QR Code Prize Pack. They LOVE it! We have them scan on the Elmo so that when their prize pops up the whole class gets to see what they got! It is a lot of fun!




If you don't know much about Qr codes or ways to use them in the classroom, I will be soon posting a how to post on our NEW collaborative blog: The Collaboration Connection  We are now having a launch party with tons of awesome giveaways! Be sure to follow/like/share/whatever to enter yourself in all of them!



Friday of this week- I am OFF! Yippeee!.. Not really. I get to take the day off to change my last name. Lots of lines and waiting time for me that day! 

Thanks for stopping by! What does your week look like?! 

-Ash

1 comment:

  1. This article exposes myths and misunderstandings of what it takes to be a teacher to English language learners.The English language has become a commodity throughout the world, yet there is a shroud around the manner in which it can be or should be taught and who can teach it.For more details see -teach peek

    ReplyDelete