Home About Us Amanda's Classroom Ashley's Classroom Freebies Ashley's Instagram Amanda's Instagram TeachersPayTeachers Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Friday, October 11, 2013

A {Peek At My Week} plus Friday Fall Freebie!!

Hey Yall!!

Before I post our 2nd Friday Fall Freebie, I wanted to show you a quick peek at my week (next week)!! 

Next week is a short week for us-PTL!! We have conferences so we have a half day on Thursday and the day off on Friday to do Parent-Teacher Conferences. I scheduled mine throughout the week so I only have TWO on Friday! woohoo!! That means lots of time to get ahead in planning, getting our holiday bulletin board up, and taking a nice long lunch ;) I used Sign Up Genius for my parents to sign up for conferences. I LOVE it. If you have never heard of it, check it out!!


I just finished and posted these comprehension posters in our store. I can't wait to get them printed, laminated, and up in our classroom library next week! print. cut. laminate. repeat. Am I right?!

On Monday our new washer and dryer are being delivered!! Yippeeee!! I can't wait to do laundry once I finally live in my new house (80 days!!). Did I just say I WANT to do laundry? HA!! Don't tell the future hubby!

For math centers this week I plan on having my kids go on this spooky math hunt around the classroom! These include word problems that have time, money, addition, and subtraction concepts. I hope they love it!
I have a Halloween and Fall themed math hunt in my store. If you're interested in both you can get the bundle here!


OKAY- Freebie Time!!!!! This week we are giving you these adorable sight word activity sheets!! Enjoy! 



Click on the picture for the next Friday Fall Freebie! 



4 comments:

  1. Loving all of the chalkboard stuff you have been creating lately! Added a few to my wishlist :) Thank you for sharing your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember getting my new washer! I did WANT to do laundry. It is so quiet and efficient. I hope yours will be too. Good luck with the move!

    Christin
    Shifting Teacher K-2

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I was so excited to see the Halloween math hunt and comprehension posters, but couldn't find them in your TpT store. Is there anywhere else I can get them? Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete