Home About Us Amanda's Classroom Ashley's Classroom Freebies Ashley's Instagram Amanda's Instagram TeachersPayTeachers Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Scripture Sunday {Linky Party} 10/13

Happy Sunday blogger friends!!!

Today's scripture was inspired by our current book we are reading, The Best Yes. It is sooo good so far! We are learning all about how to fear the Lord and not what other people think or how they react!

Share this verse with a friend and link up!!


3 comments:

  1. I always wondered about the concept of "fearing the Lord." Then one day I thought on it and realized I fear more the absence of the Lord. Thank you for your weekly faith boost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this scripture. To add to what Annie said, I once heard someone say that if you are AFRAID of the Lord, you want to run from Him. If you FEAR the Lord (revere Him), then you are afraid to be away from Him. So true! Blessings! I'll be back to link up.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey friends!! My daughter is going to get married in the next month. I am thinking to hold a party for her bridesmaids so looking for some party planner ideas. I was wondering if any one of you could provide few ideas!

    ReplyDelete